- When did Natus Medical go public?
We went public on July 20, 2001.
Natus trades on the Nasdaq Global Market. Our ticker symbol is BABY.
- How can I purchase BABY stock?
Our common stock can be purchased or sold through a stock broker or bank, or in general through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Natus Medical?
No. We currently do not offer a direct purchase plan.
- Does Natus Medical issue dividends or have a DRIP plan?
No. We currently do not issue dividends and do not have a DRIP plan.
- How can I change my address or title on my Natus Medical stock certificate?
All requests for address and title changes for Natus Medical stock should be addressed to our transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services:
Automated system available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Or speak with a customer service representative from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Mail: Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0874
Courier: Shareowner Services
161 North Concord Exchange
South St. Paul, Minnesota 55075
- What year was Natus Medical Incorporated and in what state?
We were incorporated in California in May 1987 and reincorporated in Delaware in August 2000.
- What products and services does Natus Medical sell?
We are a provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders.
- Who is Natus Medical's outside legal counsel?
Fenwick & West LLP based in Mountain View, California.
- When does Natus Medical's fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends in December, with quarters ending in March, June, September and December.
- Who are Natus Medical's independent accountants?
Our independent registered accountants are KPMG, LLP based in San Francisco, California.