- When did Natus Medical go public?
We went public on July 20, 2001.
Natus trades on the Nasdaq Global Market. Our ticker symbol is BABY.
- How can I purchase BABY stock?
Our common stock can be purchased or sold through a stock broker or bank, or in general through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Natus Medical?
No. We currently do not offer a direct purchase plan.
- Does Natus Medical issue dividends or have a DRIP plan?
No. We currently do not issue dividends and do not have a DRIP plan.
- How can I change my address or title on my Natus Medical stock certificate?
All requests for address and title changes for Natus Medical stock should be addressed to our transfer agent, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.:
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
Phone: (877) 830-4936
- What year was Natus Medical Incorporated and in what state?
We were incorporated in California in May 1987 and reincorporated in Delaware in August 2000.
- What products and services does Natus Medical sell?
We are a provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders.
- Who is Natus Medical's outside legal counsel?
Fenwick & West LLP based in Mountain View, California.
- When does Natus Medical's fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends in December, with quarters ending in March, June, September and December.
- Who are Natus Medical's independent accountants?
Our independent registered accountants are KPMG, LLP based in San Francisco, California.